Патч 1.42 вышел на PS4, PS3, PS Vita, Xbox One и Xbox.
Добавлено еще больше контента и внесены изменения направленные на исправления ошибок в игре.
Список изменений патча 1.42 на английском языке
- Added Fallout Battle Map Pack
- Fix for Player’s character becoming invisible for other players when they ride a Minecart, Boat, Horse, Donkey, Pig or Mule, beyond they viewing player’s render distance.
- Fix for a second Bonus Chests appearing near the centre of the world.
- Fix for not being able to place a Pig in a Mob Spawner using a Spawn Egg.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player dropped an inventory item at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix for crash that would occur if the player had the inventory menu open at the point a Battle round ended.
- Fix Player not riding a vehicle when they reload a save, if they were riding it when the game was saved.
- Fix for crash when saving some particularly large and detailed worlds.
- Fix for being able to leave the playable area of the large Cavern Battle Map as a spectator.
- Fix for being able to fall off the Shipyard Battle Map at a certain location without dying.
- Fix for being able to fall in a specific area of Frontier Battle Map without dying.
- Fix for Renewable Energy not unlocking when the requirements were met for the first time.
- Fix for Stone Axe instead of Diamond Sword appearing in the Chest in the Enchanting mini Tutorial area upon restarting this tutorial.
- Change to allow crafting any wooden door to complete the Door crafting step of the Tutorial.
- Fix for ‘Hit’ tooltip not benig displayed when Player targets crosshair at a Polar Bear, a Creeper or a Squid.
- Fix for crash that occured when Shape box is changed a few times in Fireworks UI, after creating 64 Firework Stars.
- Fix for a variety of issues that occurred after changing from an Online to and Offline game.
- Fix for End Crystals’ beam persisting after the Ender Dragon’s respawn is interrupted by destroying the End Crystal with ‘TNT Explodes’ option disabled.
- Fix for error that can occur when dropping items while standing in an active Nether Portal.
- Fix for error when downloading PS3 save. (MCCE-3974) [PS4]
- Fix for crash that can occur while flying around an unexplored world in Creative Mode. [PS3]